Your basket total must be over £150 before the mattress financing option will be availableTo apply you must:
- Be over 18 years of age- Be a UK Resident for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account that can accept direct debits- Have credit or debit card registered to your home address
- Have a stable income whether through permanent employment or other means (Pension, Disability Allowance, etc.)
- Understand that there will be a credit check performed when you submit your application.
- Be able to accept delivery at the registered billing address. If you are unable to accept a delivery to the address in your application, we are unable to offer you a Financing payment.
When you submit your application information, it will be securely sent to Duologi for assessment.
- Add your products to the basket. Your basket value must be at least £150 for the finance option to apply.
- When you get to the checkout, please select Duologi’s 0% Interest Instalments, powered by Divido, select the repayment plan that suits you and 'Continue to Review', double check your details on the next page and 'Continue'.
- Carefully enter your details into the application form - ensure you are entering the correct details.
- You will normally get a decision from Duologi instantly. In case your application doesn't get approved instantly, don't panic.
- Complete the e-signature of Duologi’s credit agreements.
- You will receive an Order Confirmation from us and we'll despatch your order for delivery on the date you selected at checkout. If your delivery postcode falls outside of our 48 hour network, we will advise you of the next available delivery date.
- You will receive an email from Duologi including a pdf copy of your signed financial agreement.
Please note: We can only deliver to the billing address used in the finance application.
During the application process you will be asked to provide some basic personal details such as your marital, residential and employment status. You will also need to have your bank account details handy and possibly your credit or debit card information for ID verification. Please enter these carefully as mis-typing information means automatic checks fail and this therefore slows down the process.
No, the credit application process is 100% paperless. You will simply need to provide your credit card information but no need to present the actual card at any point.
When an application is referred this is usually because there is some information that is not able to be verified immediately. Once an application has been referred the information is manually verifed by an Agent and a decision is made.
You have the right to withdraw from your Finance agreement up to 15 days following the signing of the credit agreement. You will still be in a contract of purchase for the goods. Please contact us to arrange alternative payment, or to arrange the safe return of the goods, and we will instruct Duologi.
Finance options are provided by Specialist Lending Limited t/a Duologi who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct AuthorityRegistered office: 10 Bressenden Place, London, SW1E 5DH, United Kingdom.
Finance available subject to age and status. Terms and conditions apply.